West Mains Road – Traditional Masonry Extension
REQUEST A CALL BACK
We complete projects on time and on budget.
- Full project management by B&M
- Demolish section of existing building in order to extend.
- Walls removed including moving doorways as per architects and structural engineers drawings.
- Build block walls and harl.
- Steel structure erected as per structural engineers drawings.
- Install flat roof and timber floor.
- New structural openings formed, steel work fitted as per structural engineers drawings.
- Full electrical rewire and external lighting fitted.
- Freshly plastered walls and ceilings throughout
- Installation of Velux Roof light including light tunnel.
- Installation of patio doors and double glazed windows.
- New internal doors and finishing fitted to new extension.
- Full decoration of entire extension.
- Full garage conversion carried out to existing garage at front of property.
- Existing door way removed and opening bricked up using traditional stonework to match existing building.
- Manufacturing and Installation of double glazed sash & case windows.
- Freshly plastered walls and ceiling.
- New internal doors and finishing fitted to garage conversion.
- Full electrical rewire.
- Full decoration of garage conversion.