Maintenance & Repairs
Here at B&M Joiners & Building Services, we carry out a wide range of office property maintenance and repairs, as well as general fit-outs. Talking to us at an early planning stage can make a big difference in how your new office layout can be successful. Busy office environments need good storage, and high-traffic areas like kitchens and canteens to be kept in good working order. For more immediate work like Health & Safety related issues, you can rely on us to act quickly. Give us a call to gain some valuable insights on 0131 556 9816
You’re busy. We’ll keep things working
Here are some of the services we can provide if you’re planning to move into new office space, or upgrade your existing offices.
- Maintenance and repairs including all windows and doors.
- Bespoke joinery to create a new reception area and desk.
- Creating purpose-built bookcases and made to measure office storage.
- Tailor made office shelving customised to your needs.
- Replacing and upgrading doors.
- Repairing, renewing and replacing sash and case windows. For more details see our sister company website.
- Adding curtain walling with glass.
- Creating new storage areas.
- Creating new breakout areas.
- Renewing wall and floor coverings.
- Upgrading kitchen and canteen areas.
Working to your timetable to minimise disruption
It’s not always ideal to have tradespeople making a significant amount of noise when people are trying to work. But there’s always a work around. If there are particularly noisy jobs coming up we are very flexible. It’s possible to arrange for evening work if that reduces the stress on your business during the day.
New office refits
If you’re moving into new commercial premises, you probably want to create a whole new look and feel to the space. From painting and decorating, right through to creating the right first impression in your reception area, our team will make your new move as smooth and painless as possible.
And, if you ever need a little help defining colours, wall and floor coverings or how to maximise the space, we work alongside some very talented interior designers who may be able to help.